Joinery and general woodworking skills can be provided. With a skilled Handyman to help, you can fix any problem from a squeaky door to having all your doors replaced.
- Fitting skirtings and Facings – If your facings and skirtings are old you may need to replace them. Facings around your doors and skirtings are designed to take wear and eventually they can look worn out and unsightly. Replacing them can transform the look of a room or a whole house.
- Hanging doors – new doors can be tricky to fit, we make it seem easy. We can hang your doors and fir handles and latches no problem.
- Fitting door handles – if you just want to upgrade your handles we can help.
- Repairing door jamb – freeing up an ill fitting door can make a big difference if you have been living with it for a while. It can be a freeing experience not only for the door!
- Fixing windows including sash and case – window problems. We can repair/replace window locks, sash cord, single glazing, and more….
- Replace Kitchen Work tops – once water has penetrated a modern work top there is very little you can do except replace it. We offer this service.
- Picture Rail and Dado Rail Fitting – dado rails were designed to reduce wear of your walls, Picture rail means you don’t have to use screws or nails in the walls to hold pictures up. We can fit both dado rails and picture rails.
- Wooden Flooring – we can fit your wooden flooring.
- Utilising space with our Shelving design and build service – if you are having storage problems you may want to have a look at what you have and think about shelving it out. We offer a bespoke shelving service, where we will come and fit the maximum shelving into the space for the use you desire.
- hanging a door
These are just some of the joinery services we offer. Contact us for a free estimate