Eco Handyman Service
Eco Handyman Craft is about making your home more Eco Friendly.
An Eco Friendly home is an efficient home, an efficient home has both environmental and economic benefits.
You can reduce your carbon footprint and at the same time your fuel bills. Small changes can make a big difference. We have several years experience in this field and have helped people increase the efficiency of their homes by making small adjustments to their homes and habits.
Thats generally all it takes to make your home more energy efficient. An Eco Handyman is still a rare breed, contact us and you may meet one!
Here are just some of the things we do to improve the efficiancy of your home;
- Draught Proofing – methods of draught proofing windows, doors and floors
- Insulating – pipe lagging, loft insulation, underfloor isulation
- Fit a wireless Thermostat to your boiler to reduce Energy Consumption
- Clothes drying pulleys fitted – once fitted will save a fortune on clothes drying costs, especially in the winter.
- Curtain Hanging – a good set of heavy curtains can greatly reduce energy lost through your windows, double glazed or not. Have some heavy duty curtain rails / poles fitted.
- Exterior protection – get any cracks or gutter problems sorted fast as these can greatly affect your home’s thermal efficiancy.
- Fireplace air flow reduction – if your home has an open fireplace that you are not using in the winter then you are loosing a lot of heat up the chimney. We have various techniques to reduce this safely.
- Many more ideas for Winter Proofing your home.
- Permaculture principles for your garden – by usng some simple methods you can reduce your carbon footprint easing ecological damage.
If any of this seems relevant then contact us for more details.